Dear guests, welcome to Le Francesche farmhouse!
We wish you a pleasant and peaceful stay in our oasis of peace immersed in the nature of the Umbrian countryside.
To ensure maximum safety and a pleasant stay for our Guests, we indicate some procedures and rules that we have undertaken to prevent the risk of contagion from Covid-19:
- Dispensers for sanitizing gel are available at the reception of the holiday farm “Le Francesche” and restaurant “La Roccia del Drago”
- The reception is equipped with special plexiglass shielding devices between the Guest and the service staff
- All service personnel are equipped with anti-Covid PPE required by current legislation
- With the aim of avoiding gatherings and respecting social distancing, paths and spaces have been identified suitable for proper management at the Reception and inside the restaurant, with separate entry and exit flows
- The procedures to be followed are indicated on all common areas with special fixed signs and our staff will invite you with the usual kindness to follow them
- We recommend, where necessary, an interpersonal distance of 1 meter
- The tables in the restaurant are spaced apart
- Breakfast is served by our staff
- In the summer, the use of the swimming pool is reserved for guests of the farmhouse only. The spaces have been organized to ensure the social distancing required by current legislation, the pool water is chlorinated, pre- and post-bath shower is mandatory
- As required by current legislation, from 18:00 to 6:00 it is mandatory to use protective masks for the respiratory tract even outdoors
- All dance activities are suspended
- The cleaning procedures of the restaurant and bedrooms have been further enhanced with the use of specific sanitizing products to ensure the disinfection of all surfaces
- Washing and sanitizing of linen are carried out as indicated by the Ministry of Health
- When changing the Guest, a further sanitation procedure is carried out for the entire space in accordance with the health protocols provided
Le Francesche includes a large park where you can walk and contemplate the smells and sounds of nature, which is why we are able to guarantee the right quality of your holiday in safety and serenity. To protect your and our safety in this phase of health emergency, we invite you with the usual kindness to respect our instructions.
Our staff is at your complete disposal and, although equipped with protections, will continue to serve and welcome our guests with a smile in their eyes.